Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Trebinje Region (CCI TB) is a part of the chamber system of Republic of Srpska, established by the Law on Chamber of Commerce of Republic of Srpska (Official Gazette of RS 65/08), the Statute of the Chamber of Commerce of RS and the Statute of CCI TB.
Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Trebinje Region (CCI TB) includes 9 local communities: City Trebinje and 8 municipalities: Bileća, Gacko, Nevesinje, Ljubinje, Foča, Kalinovik, Berkovići i Istočni Mostar.
Chamber of Commerce is the autonomous and independent, professional and business association of business entities, whose headquarters are in the area of operation of the chamber. The Chamber of Commerce has the status of a legal entity.
For over a decade, RS chamber system is operating in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001.
For the purpose of economic development of Republic of Srpska, as a common mission of our members, we have been entrusted to:
- represent the interests of the economy before the authorities and thus create conditions for the improvement of operations;
- create and improve business ties with foreign countries and to present Republic of Srpska economy in the country and abroad;
- provide a professional education, business information and counseling.
- CREATING A FAVORABLE BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
- INCREASING THE COMPETITIVENESS OF THE ECONOMY
- PROMOTION OF THE ECONOMY IN THE COUNTRY AND ABROAD
- QUALITY INFORMATION OF THE PUBLIC AND MEMBERS OF THE CHAMBER
- IMPROVING THE OPERATION OF THE CHAMBER